Seton

512273_OSHA Safety Signs- 125x125

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sky Blue Geek Chic Casual

Hearkening back to Steve Urkel and channeling the inner dork, but following this season's trend (bright colors) and with more edge, here is my take on the "Geek Chic" look:


In this mostly H&M look, I pair my low-rise, black slim fit &Drain denim by H&M with a bright sky blue button down. The black skinny suspenders by Levi's adds geekiness to the look. However, by unbuttoning the shirt to reveal some skin and the black H&M tank, the raciness is amped and this dork is dressed for a night on the town or a casual day with friends.

3 comments:

  1. Dude your making geeks hot. Okay I need your help fashion police, my guy friend and I made a pack, if we are still single and dateless by this V-Day then we are each-other's date. Since his views on women are incorrect, and I work too much to meet someone outside of the industry, a polite way of me saying this yea..looks like the friend date is on. Problem, he has the potential to being hot, issue he just does not care about clothes or hair
    :(...Will you make him over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept the challenge! And with guys, what I see is that it is usually a couple of things that prevent them from wanting to dress up. One is that they are lazy and just do what is comfortable without a care about playing the game when it comes to attracting or the professional world in general. The second issue is potentially that they are just trying to distract from other flaws by drawing attention to their shabby clothes, instead of the potential that they have. As much as I don't want to go all psychological with clothing, there seems to be apparent truth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...Let me work my magic to get him to agree

    ReplyDelete