Seton

512273_OSHA Safety Signs- 125x125

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Question - Does It Work?

My New Year's resolution for 2012 is to actually incorporate color in my clothes at least once a week. I've worn reds and blues, and even plum. However, as my bestie Kit Kat noted, these colors were my comfort colors, in that I always gravitated to tints and hues of them. Keeping that in mind, here is my first attempt to do so in another color other than red and blue, in an outfit that is mostly EXPRESS.


For this look, I'm wearing an Extra Slim Fit 1MX button-down shirt in a mallard color (dark green?), a steel and white pinstripe Photographer pants, and a gray-striped silk skinny tie by EXPRESS. To complete the look, I'm wearing a black leather belt by H&M and my black lace-up derbys by Nunn Bush. Was this a successful look such that it should warrant me to add green to my closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment