Seton

512273_OSHA Safety Signs- 125x125

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Geek Chic For A Warm Day

Knowing full well that it is warm outside, I take one of my favorite "Geek Chic" outfits, and make it fit with the weather. The result:


Because it is not as chilly today as it has been the past week, I pair basic staples for warm weather, a tank top (in black) and cargo shorts (also in black), both by H&M. However, because I hate showing too much skin, I roll up the sleeves of a tailored white button-down shirt, also by H&M, and put it over the pure black canvas, not only for contrast, but also to add a little sophistication. I complete the look by wearing my black and white Vans Era shoes and skinny black suspenders by Levis, to "geek-ify" the look.

A little revealing, yet tasteful. Geeky, yet sophisticated...

No comments:

Post a Comment