Seton

512273_OSHA Safety Signs- 125x125

Monday, January 23, 2012

Shopping Wish List Part 02: Polo and Crew Neck Tees

Whenever my bestie Kit Kat and I hang out, she always faults me for dressing as if I was going to work. I would wear button-downs, neckties, black shoes, essentially wardrobe that would be suited for the office. She would gripe about how my definition of casual wear is essentially business casual. Now that I have started to relax on my stance for the black and whites, I too have relented on my definition of what is appropriate for casual wear. Consequently, the next time I go shopping, I'm going to buy more polo shirts and crew neck tees.

WISH LIST ITEM 02: Polo and Crew Neck Tees

With color blocking and bright, vibrant colors trending for the Spring/Summer 2012 fashion season, these two types of separates are great for following the mod. For example, these polo shirts from EXPRESS come in bold blues (aqua (left), seaside blue (right)):


The same goes for the crew neck tees. Here is one, also from EXPRESS, in a bright "Eastern Red":



What's great about these separates is that one can mix and match the crew neck underneath the polo for a color blocked look that fits the season. In addition, they are nice separates that can be worn for a casual day at work when one does not have the time to think about an outfit.

As such, next time I go shopping, I will be on the hunt for these basic staples!

1 comment:

  1. I was just searching for this information for a while. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this type of informative websites in top of the list. Usually the top websites are full of garbage.
    Hi-viz Gel-spun Backing / Only 45-pound Test 1200 Yds, ,

    ReplyDelete