Seton

512273_OSHA Safety Signs- 125x125

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Impossible Dream?: My Ideal Blazer - Contender 07

Contender # 06 - Blazer by Maison Martin Margiela


Of all the blazers that I have been eyeing, this one is number one!  It has the edgy details that appeals to me (from the asymmetric zipper closure, to zipper details reminiscent of a leather motorcycle jacket in a wool blend, to a short fit rarely seen in blazers).  It can be dressed up or dressed down for whatever occasion.  Because it looks unique compared to most blazers, I would not mind spending the $1640 plus tax , despite the fact that it is a blend and not pure wool!

However, IT IS NOT IN BLACK!!  The only thing preventing me from ending my search for the ideal blazer is that fact that this blazer is in navy!  It would not be as versatile compared to if it were in black.  This jacket makes me go, "Why is this not available in BLACK!?"

Is it fully off my list?  Not just yet.  However, the quest lingers on... even if it means having to wait until the Fall/Winter 2012 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment