Seton

512273_OSHA Safety Signs- 125x125

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fashion Corner: Plain Is Plain Polo A Pain?


It's rare for me to wear plain polo shirts for a super-casual look. However, today was an exception. Again, continuing on the theme from yesterday of "Ice Prince," my holiday spirit was exuded through tints of blue. Underneath the black military track jacket with white piping from Express, I wore a fitted blue polo shirt from H&M. The pants were my second go-to H&M low-rise, slim-fit distressed denim from H&M with the Levi's belt. Yes, again I did use the same pair of jeans from yesterday. Although they were the same, bottom line, I'm maximizing the use and cost of those jeans. If they work, they work! They'll get dry-cleaned when I get to them!

1 comment:

  1. love the look...any advice on what to wear during the holiday shopping rush? parties? and New's Year Eve event? For gals and guys?

    ReplyDelete